Problem using ListView and TreeView in Access 2000
Author Message
 Problem using ListView and TreeView in Access 2000

I am having a problem adding the MouseOver events to a ListView and TreeView
(both v.6.0) in an Access 2000 data project. The help file lists the MouseOver as
a viable event for both, and I have basically copied and pasted the event code
from the help file.

The error:
=====================================
Compile Error
Procedure declaration does not match description of event or procedure having the
same name.
=====================================

The code that creates the error:
=====================================
Private Sub tvw_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, _
                          X As Single, Y As Single)
End Sub

Private Sub lvw_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, _
                          X As Single, Y As Single)
End Sub
=====================================

This problem smells like a MICROSOFT BUG to me. Does anyone know a workaround?

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:55:13 GMT

1. Random errors using treeview in Access 2000

2. Newbie: Syntax for accessing a TreeView control in Access 2000

3. Using a Treeview/Listview control to display data from a Access table

4. Using a Treeview/Listview control to display data from a Access table

5. Using a Treeview/Listview control to display data from a Access table

6. Using DAO to create pass thru queries in access 2000 - references problem

7. Problem opening Access 2000 mdb using ADO

8. Problem creating snapshot using Access 2000 and then viewing in office 97

9. Print formatting problems -- Using VBA in Access 2000 to print a doc in Word

10. VB6 and Access 2000 Problem using Data Form Wizard

11. Problem Using Data controls with Access 2000

12. problems opening access 2000 db using vb5