Closing and reinitializing user form
Author Message
 Closing and reinitializing user form

I am trying to create a Wizard in Project where the user has the option to
return from current form(frmDBx2) to a previous dialogue box (frmDBx1) to
reselect tasks- unfortunately because frmDBx1 originally contained the code
to show frmDBx2, frmDBx1 will not End Sub and Exit until frmDBx2 has been
terminated. So if user selects  'Back' option and the frmDBx2 runs the
frmDBx1.show code then it will not End Sub and Exit until... well you get
the idea,  the problem is that I need get the first form to fully exit and
unload when it calls the second form so that if  'Back' is selected the
first form will initialise again.

I could create the code to go back from second form and exit form 1 if  and
when 'Back' option is selected but I am sure that there must be a more
elegant way as this must be a very common requirement.

TIA
Alex

Mon, 03 May 2004 21:06:09 GMT

1. Prevent user from closing form using caption close button

2. Tip : VB.NET Form Won't Close on Me.Close + User Controls

3. How to prevent user closing a mdi form using the close control button

4. Form-Level variables don't reinitialize

5. Forms, primary thread closing when closing startup form

6. Form Close Button Does Not Close the Form

7. Detecting closing of "user initials" form

8. prompting user when a form is closing

9. Preventing User from closing forms

10. Trying to close a VB form from inside a user control object

11. SOLUTION: Stopping user from closing MDI form

12. Preventing the user from closing a form