Macro Hot Key
Author Message
 Macro Hot Key

I created a macro using VB and wanted to know if there
was a way to map the macro to a hot key.

Thanks in Advance

Mike

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 03:31:19 GMT
 Macro Hot Key
Not really, like the way you can in Word for example.  What you can do is
assign your macro to a toolbar button, and include an access key in it's
caption, like "&My Macro".  Then you can type ALT+M to launch it, providing
that no visible button uses the same access key, or else it'll just cycle
focus between them without actually executing the button.

--
Eric Legault, MCSD
ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

Quote:
> I created a macro using VB and wanted to know if there
> was a way to map the macro to a hot key.

> Thanks in Advance

> Mike

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 03:43:00 GMT

1. Calling a VBA project (macro) using a hot key

2. Calling a VBA project (macro) using a hot key

3. Calling a VBA project (macro) using a hot key

4. Calling a VBA project (macro) using a hot key

5. Assigning arrow keys as hot keys

6. Sending key command to a global hot key

7. Standard for function-keys and hot-keys?

8. Hot key to go to highlighted function

9. Are hot keys changeable during runtime?

10. Hot-Key to Comment out Code

11. Hot Keys in Outlook

12. Hot Keys