freezing a column in a report
Author Message
 freezing a column in a report

Can anyone help?

I have a report that has 30 columns that span multiple pages.  I want to
make the first column (which is a field) print on every page.  I would also
like to know how to have a label in the detail line print on every page.
Please help.

Thanks,

Larry

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 freezing a column in a report
Create a regular Report setting your field where you want it to appear.  If
you want a header to appear on every page make sure that you put it in the
page header.  The report page Header  property option should be set to "All
Pages"

Quote:

--
Helleni Jones

202-861-0900 Ext 1363

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 freezing a column in a report
It is not the header I am trying to replicate.

For example. field A contains a title for the record.  I want field A to
print in the first column of every page of the report.  Field A is in the
detail line, not the header as it's value changes per record.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Larry

Quote:
> Create a regular Report setting your field where you want it to appear.
If
> you want a header to appear on every page make sure that you put it in the
> page header.  The report page Header  property option should be set to
"All
> Pages"

> > Can anyone help?

> > I have a report that has 30 columns that span multiple pages.  I want to
> > make the first column (which is a field) print on every page.  I would
also
> > like to know how to have a label in the detail line print on every page.
> > Please help.

> > Thanks,

> > Larry

> --
> Helleni Jones

> 202-861-0900 Ext 1363

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Freezing Columns

2. HOW TO FIX/FREEZE COLUMNS FROM SCROLLING?

3. Freeze columns in a listview while scrolling to the right

4. Freeze listview column ?

5. HOW TO FIX/FREEZE COLUMNS FROM SCROLLING?

6. Can you freeze column headings?

7. DataGrid and freezing columns

8. Crystal Reports: Use Data Set in Existing Columns to Generate a New Column

9. Report Wizard freezes

10. 16-bit Crystal Report Freezes on 2nd Try

11. Crystal Reports freeze on multiple field selection!

12. Frozen Report Preview