How to disable Word shortcut keys
Author Message
 How to disable Word shortcut keys

I want to disable some Word menu items that have shortcut
keys.  I can disable the menu items, but the shortcut
keys still work.  Can anyone tell me how to disable the
shortcut keys (using VBA)?

Thanks,
Steve

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:05:08 GMT
 How to disable Word shortcut keys
Hi Steve,
That's not a proper macro, however if no one has a better
idea, you could assign the shortcuts to other functions,
for instance, special characters.
rgds
Sandrine
Quote:

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:51:03 GMT

1. Disabling Shortcut Keys

2. disabling shortcut keys

3. disable desktop shortcut keys

4. How to Disable windows shortcut keys??? vb4

5. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

6. How to disable right mouse button and some shortcuts keys (WebBrowser)

7. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

8. Disable right mouse shortcut keys in visual basic

9. Disable shortcut keys in vb application

10. Disable win95 shortcut keys?

11. WebBrowser control shortcut keys & function keys

12. WebBrowser control shortcut keys & function keys