Trap undeliverable email message
Author Message
 Trap undeliverable email message

Is there a way to trap the undeliverable email message in
the code below? I tried a lot of things and it doesn't
seem to work. I would like to know if the message has been
successfully delivered to the recipient.

        Dim oP
        Dim oM
        Set oP = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
        Set oM = oP.CreateItem(olMailItem)

        oM.Subject = "My subject"
        oM.Body = "My body section"
        oM.Send
        Set oM = Nothing
        Set oP = Nothing

Please help!

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:59:02 GMT

1. Trap undeliverable email message

2. How do I trap the close event for a standard email messages

3. unwanted emails retruned undeliverable

4. Forwarding Undeliverable Messages

5. Can I access current email message from within email message

6. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

7. What type of item is an undeliverable email message from the system administrator?

8. get to message properties of certain email message

9. Messaging Services and their use (not email messaging)

10. trapping info in an error message

11. New Message Event Trapping

12. Trapping Notification Messages