Sending email via Lotus Notes
Author Message
 Sending email via Lotus Notes

I have some code that can send email via Lotus Notes, however, I need to be
able to change the font of the message body in certain places. Is this
possible.

Carl Poulton
Code...
   Dim MyNotes As Object
   MyNotesDB As Object
   Dim MyNotesMailDoc As Object

    Set MyNotes = GetMyect("", "Notes.Notessession")
    Set MyNotesDB = MyNotes.getdatabase("", "")

    Call MyNotesDB.openmail
    Set MyNotesMailDoc = MyNotesDB.CreateDocument
    Call MyNotesMailDoc.replaceitemvalue("SendTo", strwhoto)
    Call MyNotesMailDoc.replaceitemvalue("Subject", strSubj)
    Call MyNotesMailDoc.replaceitemvalue("Body", strBody)
So here I need to set the font of the strBody to something else ?
    Call MyNotesMailDoc.Send(False)
    MsgBox "Send mail OK", vbInformation, "Sender notes-mail..."

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

2. email via Lotus Notes?

3. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

4. Sending Email with Lotus Notes

5. Send Email from VB5 to Lotus Notes

6. Creating but not sending a Lotus Notes email

7. Sending email to lotus notes from VB

8. sending a e-mail from excel via Lotus Notes

9. sending an excel from via Lotus Notes

10. send a mail with vb via lotus notes

11. Sending messages from VB via Lotus Notes

12. sending an email via notes