Propercase
Author Message
 Propercase

Is there a way to set textbox code for string conversion
to propercase at the form level using the activecontrols

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:59:04 GMT
 Propercase
You are probably looking for the StrConv function.  You would need to run this
in the appropriate event of the form or the specific control(s).

for individual controls, I would use the afterupdate event.

Private Sub MyTextBox_AfterUpdate()
  Me!MyTextBox = StrConv(Me!MyTextBox,vbProperCase)
End Sub

There are ways to do this for all the controls on a form in the before update
event of a form or to write a generalized function to do this.  That is just
more complex code.

Quote:

> Is there a way to set textbox code for string conversion
> to propercase at the form level using the activecontrols

Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:53:46 GMT

1. ProperCase Function/Routine

2. Prob#2, ProperCase issue

3. How to change a string to ProperCase