shape group in VB?
Author Message
 shape group in VB?

Hi,

I can not figure out the syntax for referring to individual shapes in a
group of shapes through VBA - can anyone help?
I am dropping a shape onto a page and want to cycle through the collection,
so I want to use the "Selection" property....

Cheers Christoph

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:36:58 GMT
 shape group in VB?
Hi,

If you mean to get individual shapes in a grouped shape and if shpobj is the
grouped shape, then you may use
for i = 1 to shpobj.shapes.count
   msgbox shpobj.shapes(i).name
next

Jayashri

Quote:
I can not figure out the syntax for referring to individual shapes in a
group of shapes through vba - can anyone help?
I am dropping a shape onto a page and want to cycle through the collection,
so I want to use the "Selection" property....

Cheers Christoph

.

Sun, 21 Sep 2003 00:40:20 GMT

1. grouping shapes and convert to inline shape

2. Shapes shapes shapes

3. Grouping Shapes

4. Grouping Word XP Shapes changes sizes

5. Grouping Shapes

6. Event notification after shapes are grouped

7. Grouping Shapes

8. Write text to a grouped shaped

9. grouping shapes and auto layout

10. accessing sub shapes in a group