Mystery Event Hole
Author Message
 Mystery Event Hole

Hi all,

Pardon my cross-posting but I need to find an answer anywhere one might be
found!  I've got an ATL DLL that is called from within a Powerpoint Addin.
The methods work fine, but the events are getting lost.  When I run PP from
within the VC6 de{*filter*}, I get:

First-chance exception in POWERPNT.EXE (KERNEL32.DLL): 0x8001010A: (no
name).

Looking this up in winerror.h, I'm seeing stuff about the RPC failing
because the server is busy.

What gives?  The ATL control has no trouble from within a VB .EXE, but under
Powerpoint, things get flaky.

Cheers,
Mike

Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:03:45 GMT

1. Mystery Event Hole

2. Neverending WillChangeField event mystery and new value

3. Warning: New Major Windows Virus/security hole discovered

4. fill the hole line of a viewlist box

5. fill the hole line of a viewlist box

6. Holes when command buttons plot

7. Holes when command buttons plot

8. Control Array hole handling...

9. Security hole?

10. Data going to black-hole

11. A hole in my window !!!

12. Control Array Hole Handling (repost)