Nested Attachments / Forwarded Attachments
Author Message
 Nested Attachments / Forwarded Attachments

Hi

I wrote a little macro that pulls out attachments and saves them to a
directory.  However I get quite a lot that are forwarded messages so the
attachment is another mail message.  I can't seem to access this attachment
and get the contents out by code.

At the moment I open the attached message and copy it back in to the Outlook
folder then run the macro again - can anybody help me get these nested
messages out by code?

Thanks
Olly

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:28:28 GMT

1. How to forward Mail with attachment

2. Extracting fields from Mail forwarded as attachment

3. Outlook VB: Forwarding As An Attachment

4. How to forward attachments as mails

5. CDO - Forwarding messages with attachments

6. Outlook XP. Forward as attachment macro?

7. ReplyAll and forward original attachments

8. Reading msg attachments - multiple forwarded Emails

9. CDO - Forwarding messages with attachments

10. How do gothrough the attachments, that are present in nested .eml files through VBA

11. Q: Attachment: How to insert filename of attachment in message body

12. add name of attachment to Subject line and delete attachment