Inserting Excel Chart into Word Doc through code
Author Message
 Inserting Excel Chart into Word Doc through code

Hi everyone,

I'm having a problem inserting a dynamically created Excel Chart into a Word
Template.  I am able to insert text using the Variable.Add method of the
Word.Application object, but it doesn't seem to work for Charts.  Any
assistance will be greatly appreciated.

--
Chad E Poplawski
CyLutions Dynamic Application Concepts

www.cylutions.com

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:08:09 GMT
 Inserting Excel Chart into Word Doc through code
I have the feeling that people will tell you that this is a MS Project VBA
group, not a Word or Excel VBA workgroup.. Try your luck there :-)

Quote:
> Hi everyone,

> I'm having a problem inserting a dynamically created Excel Chart into a
Word
> Template.  I am able to insert text using the Variable.Add method of the
> Word.Application object, but it doesn't seem to work for Charts.  Any
> assistance will be greatly appreciated.

> --
> Chad E Poplawski
> CyLutions Dynamic Application Concepts
> 1001 Nor-Bath Blvd
> Northampton, PA 18067
> 610-502-1960

> www.cylutions.com

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:31:26 GMT

1. Inserting Excel Chart into Word Doc through code

2. Inserting Excel Chart into Word Doc through code

3. Insert Excel chart into Word Doc with Macro

4. Pasting Excel Charts into Word Doc

5. Insert an embedded word doc from access in word

6. open doc/excel file in frame with Word/Excel menubar

7. Exporting a chart from and Access report to a word doc

8. Insert a Excel doc in OLE field ?

9. Inserting MS Excel Chart Object

10. about inserting excel chart

11. Inserting picture into word doc using vs.net

12. Insert a random number number into a pre-designed Word doc