Change Page Setup - specific printer
Author Message
 Change Page Setup - specific printer

I need to be able to change the printer setup options for a report.
It must be able to switch to a specific printer then to a printer.

Any help is appreciated.

We are using sendkeys right know and this will no longer work!

randy

Sun, 24 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Change Page Setup - specific printer
Access reports expose the prtmip and prtdevmode properties that contain
information on the printer-specific parts of the report. The only place I've
ever seen this documented (at least in a form that works) is the Access
Developers Handbook by Getz, Litwin, Gilbert et. al.

-dan

Quote:
> I need to be able to change the printer setup options for a report.
> It must be able to switch to a specific printer then to a printer.

> Any help is appreciated.

> We are using sendkeys right know and this will no longer work!

> randy

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Change Page Setup - specific printer
Ya, I thought that would do it, those commands.
prtdevmode, but i cant seem to get the current settings or update  a new
setting.
any clues, the example isnt helping me.
maybe i just dont have enough experience,

if anyone using this command to return the settings, that would be greatly
appreciated.
randy, thanks

Quote:
> Access reports expose the prtmip and prtdevmode properties that contain
> information on the printer-specific parts of the report. The only place
I've
> ever seen this documented (at least in a form that works) is the Access
> Developers Handbook by Getz, Litwin, Gilbert et. al.

> -dan

> > I need to be able to change the printer setup options for a report.
> > It must be able to switch to a specific printer then to a printer.

> > Any help is appreciated.

> > We are using sendkeys right know and this will no longer work!

> > randy

Tue, 26 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing Printer Setup within the browser with VB Script

2. Changing paper size from printer setup dialog

3. how to change the defalut printer setup.

4. Changing a reports page setup

5. Changing page setup for documents with multiple text columns

6. Changing Page Setup properties

7. Dinamically change notepad's default page setup

8. Changing page setup with programs

9. What to change the page setup in IE4.0

10. VBScript Code to change page setup and print.

11. Change printing orientation or page setup in IE 6.0 with VB 6.0

12. how to save specific page (records of a page) to a stream object