Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book
Author Message
 Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book

Hi,

I am sorry if question is too simple..
BUT I wish to know how to enable a public folder (of contacts) to appear in
Outlook Address Book.

Please reply soon

Thanks and Regards:
-Shikha

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:25:28 GMT
 Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book
Right click on the folder name, go to properties.  There is a tab called
Outlook Address Book.  There is a check box that says "use this folder as an
Outlook address book".  Check that.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Microsoft Outlook MVP

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am sorry if question is too simple..
> BUT I wish to know how to enable a public folder (of contacts) to appear
in
> Outlook Address Book.

> Please reply soon

> Thanks and Regards:
> -Shikha

Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:59:28 GMT

1. Enable folder for Outlook Address Book

2. Email address from a public contact folder - PLEASE HELP

3. enabling sub contacts folders as outlook addressbook

4. Error copying a public Contact folder within Outlook 2000 SR1

5. Accessing Outlook Contacts in Public Folder

6. looking for beginner info on querying global address book, public folders

7. contact folder into address book

8. How to programmaticaly enable Show as Outlook Address Book in OL2000

9. Outlook 2002 Contact List/Address Book

10. Export outlook address book or contact to excel format

11. Outlook 2000 & Contacts folder email address

12. Get Public folder (MAPIFolder) from Outlook.Recipient.Address