Book recommendation
Author Message
 Book recommendation

Which book for outlook & exchange programming would you recommend for
an experienced VB programmer?

TIA

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:55:11 GMT
 Book recommendation
I'd recommend one of Randy Byrne's Building Applications with
Microsoft Outlook books from MS Press. You can also try one of Tom
Rizzo's books on Exchange and Outlook programming, also from MS Press.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> Which book for outlook & exchange programming would you recommend
for
> an experienced VB programmer?

> TIA

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 02:43:21 GMT
 Book recommendation
Any good book for ATL COM/C++ programmer?  I'm new to Exchange,
Outlook, MAPI, CDO programming.  I know there is a book from Sue
Mosher, but is it only available in VB?

Thank you,
jenny

Quote:
> I'd recommend one of Randy Byrne's Building Applications with
> Microsoft Outlook books from MS Press. You can also try one of Tom
> Rizzo's books on Exchange and Outlook programming, also from MS Press.

> --
> Ken Slovak
> [MVP - Outlook]
> http://www.slovaktech.com
> Lead Author, Professional Outlook 2000 Programming, Wrox Press
> Lead Author, Beginning VB 6 Application Development, Wrox Press
> Attachment Options
> http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm
> Extended Reminders
> http://www.slovaktech.com/extendedreminders.htm

> > Which book for outlook & exchange programming would you recommend
>  for
> > an experienced VB programmer?

> > TIA

Sat, 17 Dec 2005 07:42:43 GMT

1. Book recommendations

2. Book Recommendation and VBA Assistance Needed

3. vba & a2k book recommendations required

4. Access Books Recommendation

5. Book recommendation

6. Book recommendation for VBA

7. Need Book Recommendation