Exporting from PowerPoint to Word, several troubles!
Author Message
 Exporting from PowerPoint to Word, several troubles!

What I have is a Powerpoint presentation that has a word
document embedded in each Notes Page along with the slide
and Speaker's Notes placeholders.  I need to export the
whole thing to Word.  Ideally with the slides LINKED from
PowerPoint to Word, and for both the Speaker's Notes and
the embedded Word file I want to lift the TEXT and put it
directly into the Word document.

OK, so I'm nutz, but that's the task.  Specific problems
are these two:  HOW do I enable PasteSpecial so that I can
paste the slides as links?   and   HOW do I get INTO the
embedded WOrd documents to select and copy that text.  I
am able to select the text in the Speaker's Notes
placeholder.

MANY thanks for any and all advice!

Wed, 23 Jun 2004 05:37:47 GMT

1. Exporting Word tables to Powerpoint

2. Office XP only: Spurious bookmark added to Word document Automating Powerpoint from Word

3. access, powerpoint, and ms graph troubles

4. Exporting several pictureboxes as 1 bitmap

5. Export reports to powerpoint presentation

6. Exporting data to PowerPoint...

7. How to export complex reports into PowerPoint

8. How to export complex reports to PowerPoint

9. export print preview to PowerPoint

10. Exporting PowerPoint Slides as GIF's

11. Query: Exporting VB Generated Graphs To MS PowerPoint 97

12. Exporting Crystal Output to PowerPoint...HELP!