Package/Deployment Wizard - Access 2000
Author Message
 Package/Deployment Wizard - Access 2000

I have installed Microsoft Office 2000 Premium on my machine, followed by
Office 2000 developer. I would like to compile my Microsoft Access database
solutions and be able to distribute them without having to include Microsoft
Access or any other part of the Office suite. I have read over the
documentation, and realize that I need to use the Package and Deployment
Wizard add-in in Access. For some unknown reason, that add-in does not
exist, and when I use the Add-In Manager it isn't listed to add. Can anybody
please help me. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Shawn Berg

Fri, 14 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard

2. Package & Deployment Wizard in Outlook 2000

3. Can Package and Deployment Wizard handle COM packages?

4. office xp developer packaging wizard and Access 2000

5. Package and deployment and windows 2000

6. Package and deployment and windows 2000

7. Package and deployment and windows 2000

8. Package and Deployment wizard does not load

9. Packaging and Deployment Wizard

10. Com Addin - Package & Deployment Wizard

11. Building the cabinet file in Package and Deployment Wizard

12. Package & Deployment Wizard - error