Getting Local Drive Label Using Access V2
Author Message
 Getting Local Drive Label Using Access V2

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get the label of a computer's hard disk/ any
other local drive using access v2. I can get networked drives UNC Path
by declaring a function from the User.exe (WNetGetConnection) but this
produces blanks for local drives.

Also I'm rather confused about using functions from dll's, the user.exe
file etc. - does anyone know of any good books etc to help me out on
this subject?

Thanks very much to anyone who can help

Andy Mills.

Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting share name of a local drive

2. getting share name of a local drive

3. getting share name of local drive

4. Getting UNC Network name in Access V2

5. Adding picture from internet or local drive using macro command

6. Q: Connect to the local drive using WNetAddConnection2

7. mapping a network path over a local (used) drive

8. Sharing local drives using WFW

9. VB6 network drive - local drive bug

10. How to detect if drive is local or network drive

11. Need help copying files from shared drive to local drive

12. local drive letter <> drive share name