Passing "State" Into Called Procedures
Author Message
 Passing "State" Into Called Procedures

I've got a public sub that looks for a key state to cancel the procedure.
However, my procedure calls several other procedures, and while those other
procedures are executing, the program ignores any attempts to cancel.

How do I "pass" the key state api to the called procedures?

--
Paul Brower

"I Love DSL!"

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Passing "State" Into Called Procedures
Paul,
I imagine that each sub is going to have to check the api call itself.
Hard to guess exactly what you are trying to do, but the code will only do
what it is doing at the time.

Jeff Davies

Quote:
> I've got a public sub that looks for a key state to cancel the procedure.
> However, my procedure calls several other procedures, and while those
other
> procedures are executing, the program ignores any attempts to cancel.

> How do I "pass" the key state api to the called procedures?

> --
> Paul Brower

> "I Love DSL!"

Mon, 01 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Call procedure on "On Click" event

2. Run-time error "5": Invalid procedure call

3. "Invalid Procedure Call"

4. "State" Syntax question

5. "Invalid procedure call..." on "txtDim(0).SetFocus"

6. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

7. "default" modules / procedures

8. Using "With" in a sub procedure

9. Stored Procedures with "LIKE" operator

10. Help "Return from Procedure"

11. Help with "COUNT" in stored procedure

12. compile error "invalid procedure call or argument