MsgBox Formatting
Author Message
 MsgBox Formatting

format the Message Boxes in XP.  Everything works fine in

message string is displayed for XP users.

Thanks for any help.

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:29:23 GMT
 MsgBox Formatting
See http://www.trigeminal.com/usenet/usenet015.asp?1033 for MichKa's explanation of the difference
between Access 97 and Access 2000 and how it affects the MsgBox function (and how to make it work
again). I suspect that the same applies to Access XP (2002) as well.
--
Bruce M. Thompson, Microsoft Access MVP

Quote:
>>No Email, Please. Keep all communications

    within the newsgroups so that all might benefit.<<

Quote:

> format the Message Boxes in XP.  Everything works fine in

> message string is displayed for XP users.

> Thanks for any help.

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:18:28 GMT

1. Access 2000: MsgBox formatting with @

2. Quick question about strings & msgbox format

3. MsgBox formatting in VB 5.0

4. Q: How can I format the MsgBox text?

5. Formatting text in a MsgBox

6. formatting msgbox

7. Getting back the formatted MsgBox in Access 2000 that worked in Access 97

8. MsgBox in A97 interprets "@" as formatting

9. Formatting texts in the MsgBox() <-- Possible?

10. Formatting texts in the MsgBox() <-- Possible?

11. Macro - Format Text / Save As HTML / Format Source

12. Input format different from display format in a form