Bookmarks in VBA
Author Message
 Bookmarks in VBA

All I want to do is to get the userfom I have produced to go to a bookmark I have specified already. Can I do it - it's taken me hours of trying.
I've tried recording a macro to do it & copy it, but it puts Word basic into a VBA macro and refuses to work. I've tried Using 'With Dialogs(wdDialogEditGoTo)', but can't seem to get the right stuff to go with it. Where can I find this info? Can someone put me out of my misery?

--
Ron Day

Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:07:50 GMT
 Bookmarks in VBA
Hi Ron

ActiveDocument.Bookmarks("MyBookmark").Range.Select

That should do the trick!

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

All I want to do is to get the userfom I have produced to go to a bookmark I
have specified already. Can I do it - it's taken me hours of trying.
I've tried recording a macro to do it & copy it, but it puts Word basic into
a VBA macro and refuses to work. I've tried Using 'With
Dialogs(wdDialogEditGoTo)', but can't seem to get the right stuff to go with
it. Where can I find this info? Can someone put me out of my misery?

--
Ron Day

Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:50:50 GMT

1. bookmarks in VBA

2. Copy BookMark through VBA

3. Reading Fields and Bookmarks in VBA

4. Enclosing Bookmarks with VBA

5. Changing indexes to bookmarks in VBA-code

6. replacing bookmark text in vba: bookmark deleted ?

7. VBA help window: Multiple windows/tabs, bookmarks, bookmarks/history pane

8. vba bookmarks passing information from vba to a document

9. vba bookmarks and passing information from vba to a document

10. vba and bookmarks, passing information from vba to document

11. vba and bookmarks, passing data from vba to a document

12. Bookmark + VBA