VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list
Author Message
 VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list

Hi,
I am farely new a VBA and I need to write come code to do the following.
The user has selected contacs/people/companys from a shared folder.
I want to then look up information - only ont the selected ones.
For example I want Name, Email, Fax, and street address.

thanks for any help.

Tue, 14 Jun 2005 04:19:18 GMT

1. Eastern Europe Contacts = We're seekin People With Contacts

2. Eastern Europe Contacts = We're seekin People With Contacts

3. Eastern Europe Contacts = We're seekin People With Contacts

4. Eastern Europe Contacts = We're seekin People With Contacts

5. bring up the select contact dialog in code to return contact(s)

6. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

7. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

8. adding a selected contact to a distribution list

9. Displaying Outlook Contact list from Web page

10. Distribution Lists - How to displaying individual contacts in To field

11. Best way to import large contact list using VBA

12. Importing Contact Lists using VB/VBA