Custom Form Page Tab
Author Message
 Custom Form Page Tab

Help All!!!

At the moment I have 2 pages in a custom for (Outlook 98). I want to be able
to select a button and move to the first tab point on the next page. How can
you do this?

Thanks

Alastair MacFarlane

Wed, 03 Dec 2003 23:10:07 GMT
 Custom Form Page Tab
Try:

    Item.Inspector.SetCurrentFormPage "my page"

Or you could use the SetFocus method on that specific control. See
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/propsyntax.htm for details on working with
controls.
--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Help All!!!

> At the moment I have 2 pages in a custom for (Outlook 98). I want to be
able
> to select a button and move to the first tab point on the next page. How
can
> you do this?

> Thanks

> Alastair MacFarlane

Fri, 05 Dec 2003 19:27:07 GMT

1. tab strip custom properties page appearing in my finished exe

2. how to get custom form and send custom form from VB

3. Tab Control on multi-page form

4. Outlook 2000: Custom form - read page keeps asking for save changes

5. page scrolling up when tabbing to fields in form

6. Passing Form Fields to VB.NET Custom Business Object in an ASP.NET Code Behind Page

7. changing color of tab header of tab pages

8. Prevent multiline tabs from moving up and down on a tab page

9. How to select Tab Control tab page programmatically?

10. Masked Edit COM control appears only on first tab page of tab control in VB.NET

11. tab bars do not match tab page

12. Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page