Accessing external database.
Author Message
 Accessing external database.

I have a database with  a lot of file  *.dat and  *.idx.
Can I import this files with Access 97?

Please, help.

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

2. Attaching External Access Table to Access Database

3. Refer to Table External Access Database

4. Access bloats when closing external database connection

5. can't access dbase III external database

6. Attaching Access Table in external database

7. Attaching Access table in external database

8. Access query on external database

9. External Database access question

10. Can I use VBA to manipulate external MS-ACCESS database

11. viewing external images from Access database

12. populate access comboboxes from external database