Pressing Icon Option Buttons in VBA?
Author Message
 Pressing Icon Option Buttons in VBA?

Greetings,

I've learned a lot just by reading various messages on this newsgroup.

I've written a macro in Excel which generates and sends e-mails in Outlook.

I've got it 98% the way I want it, except for one thing:

I need to encrypt and digitally sign the e-mail before sending.  I have two
icons on my toolbar which allow me to do that.

Right now, I'm displaying the e-mail and attachment before sending in order
to be able to encrypt and digitally sign the mail and attachment.

I would like to know if anyone knows how to do that (encrypt and digitally
sign) in VBA?

Thanks,

dale martin
houston, tx

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:37:14 GMT

1. Option buttons - using vba to determine selection - Help

2. Option group/option button

3. Option Group/Option Button

4. CUSTOM Office Toolbar Button Icons using VBA

5. CUSTOM Office Toolbar Button Icons using VBA

6. CUSTOM Office Toolbar Button Icons using VBA

7. Button icon using VBA

8. CUSTOM Office Toolbar Button Icons using VBA

9. CUSTOM Office Toolbar Button Icons using VBA

10. Option Button - 2 buttons selected at once.

11. Working with an Option Button Array and Checkbox Button Array

12. Capture arrow key press when an option group has the focus