HELP - Setting encoding of Message subject in CDO 2000 to windows-1251 (or koi8-r)
Author Message
 HELP - Setting encoding of Message subject in CDO 2000 to windows-1251 (or koi8-r)

Hello,

we can't find out how to set the character encoding of the a message
'subject' field to any charset different from iso-8859 or utf-8.

We want to send programmatically send messages with CDO where message
'Subject' field is in cyrillic (as in Outlook Express we can set the
encoding
of an outgoing message to any available charset - there should be some way
to set it programatically).

For example, when sending an email with charset set to koi8-r in Outlook
Express, we have following lines in message source:

Subject: =?koi8-r?B?wszBLcLMwS3CzME=?=

How to make this with CDO?

Thanks.

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 00:57:22 GMT

1. HELP - Setting encoding of Message subject in CDO 2000 to windows-1251 (or koi8-r)

2. Could not find CDO for windows 2000

3. CDO on Windows 2000

4. could not reference to CDO for Windows 2000 Type Library

5. Problems with encoding the Subject in KOI8-R charset.

6. Problems with encoding the Subject in KOI8-R charset.

7. setting a new mail-message to plain text via CDO

8. CDO Win2K - How to set message priority?

9. How to save RTF file as an encoded text with Hebrew(Windows) encoding

10. ADO Help doesn't appear (Access 2000, Windows 2000)

11. Repeated request for help: difference between Window ME and Windows 2000

12. Word 2000 from within VB: Windows 2000: error, Windows ME: ok