Adding custom icons to menus from macro?
Author Message
 Adding custom icons to menus from macro?

Hi everybody,

I am creating some menus from AutoExec. When I create my button objects on
the menu I would like to attach custom icons. How can I do this....?

myButton.FaceId doens't take a custom id... it requires it to be 0 when
using custom icons.

Thx,

/T

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:55:51 GMT
 Adding custom icons to menus from macro?
SOrry all, found it on mvps.org.

/T

Quote:
> Hi everybody,

> I am creating some menus from AutoExec. When I create my button objects on
> the menu I would like to attach custom icons. How can I do this....?

> myButton.FaceId doens't take a custom id... it requires it to be 0 when
> using custom icons.

> Thx,

> /T

Fri, 31 Dec 2004 20:28:35 GMT

1. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

2. When adding second menu item to custom menu it appears greyed out

3. Adding custom menu items to explorer menu

4. Adding custom menu items to explorer menu

5. create custom icon,custom combobox in custom toolbar

6. create custom icon,custom combobox(to insert values)in custom toolbar

7. Assigning a macro for a custom menu bar button

8. custom menu picking up wrong macros

9. Custom Menu-bar print icon problem

10. Custom icon assigned to Menu Button

11. Help ! How to embed menu into custom icon

12. Adding a VB macro to Custom Actions