Doubleclick event
Author Message
 Doubleclick event
Chris,

The Visio objeect model does not support a clicked, doubleclicked or
right-clicked event.   It does support a SelectionChanged event in which you
can the query the result(s) and determine what action to take.

Visio intends that you will place a call to an addon or procedure in the
"EventDblClick" cell of a shape to begin whatever actions you need to be
taken when a shape is clicked.

Michael J. Brun

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am using the type library to interface to Visio
> 2000/2002, and am using a very messy workaround for the
> fact that I can't find a way of telling whether the user
> has selected, clicked, doubleclicked or even rightclicked
> a shape.

> Is there a way to do using events (or at all)?

Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:42:58 GMT

1. Does the shape object has a doubleClick event?

2. DoubleClick-event

3. Capturing a Shape's DoubleClick Event from VB

4. Catching the DoubleClick Event

5. StatusBar DoubleClick Event

6. How to create an doubleclick event handler for a column in a datagrid

7. DoubleClick event on Listbox

8. Combobox DoubleClick event NEVER FIRES?!?!?

9. TreeView (Node DoubleClick Event) Help!!

10. Disabling DoubleClick event

11. newbi question: how do I trap a doubleclick event from app x

12. DoubleClick event: Left mouse button or Right mouse button?