Trouble calling custom dll functions from 2.0
Author Message
 Trouble calling custom dll functions from 2.0

Figured this one out.  Guess my inexperience with C was showing its ugly
head.  Turns out name mangling from the compiler was the problem.

Still having mass trouble with the linked list, but am exploring the
possibility of using a intermediate dll to assemble the links.

Quote:
> On to the question.  Have some calculation DLL's I must call extensively,
> so I figured I'd do some little test functions to get a feel for the
> system. (I have no problems calling API functions, only these

<snip>

Fri, 04 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trouble calling a CA-VO 2.0 2b .dll from VB 5.0

2. Trouble in calling Dll-function from VB.

3. Calling DLL function troubles - please, please help!!!

4. Call function from custom DLL

5. Call function from custom DLL.

6. Calling custom DLL functions

7. Trouble with Access 2.0 Trouble with VB 3

8. Trouble with Access 2.0 Trouble with VB 3

9. trouble calling a function in a module

10. Can Access 2.0 Call Excel Functions?

11. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

12. Trouble with calling C dll...