installer and macro security problem
Author Message
 installer and macro security problem

Hi,
    When I try to instantiate word from my VB application using
set wrdApp=new Word.application
1)The msiInstaller automatically starts and starts to update the Mixrosoft
Office Installation.I do not want this to start and let the application work
with the existing installation.How can this be achieved?
2)When the macro security in word is high the word when being instantiated
gives the error related to macro security but works properly after clicking
ok.How can I suppress this message?
   I tried to give wdAlertNone but that also didn't work.Actually before
executing those lines the error comes in the line where I am intantiating
the word application.
   Any help will be appreciated,
TIA,
Vikas

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:14:00 GMT

1. VBA-Macro security problem

2. Problems running Macro - Outlook Security Dialog Boxes Popping Up

3. Macro Security Problem

4. Word 2000 - Macro Security Problem

5. disabling the macro security to execute a macro

6. disabling the macro security to execute a macro

7. disabling the macro security to execute a macro

8. Problems with MTS security or Database Security ?????

9. Windows Installer or Script based installer????

10. Scripting another installer from within my installer

11. outlook vba code loss bug & macro security

12. Outlook2002 Security & Macro's