Code to prevent debug popup
Author Message
 Code to prevent debug popup

I was able to find this in the help or knowledge base but
have since forgotton what the search criteria was...

what is the call to prevent the debug window from popping
up asing if you want to debug??

Gillian.

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 02:50:31 GMT
 Code to prevent debug popup
Hi Gillian,

You may be thinking of error handlers. Have a look in help for the "On
Error" statement for more details.

----
Simon Lewis

Quote:
> I was able to find this in the help or knowledge base but
> have since forgotton what the search criteria was...

> what is the call to prevent the debug window from popping
> up asing if you want to debug??

> Gillian.

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:53:12 GMT
 Code to prevent debug popup
Or perhaps you're talking about using code to set the
startup property "AllowBreakIntoCode" that controls
whether a user can debug during run-time in Access.

Doing this will cause errors to just "report" in a
MessageBox and then continue or break the code depending
on the error and the structure of your program.

Go to VBA help in Access and type "Startup Properties" in
the Answer Wizard for more information and an example.

Quote:

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:12:30 GMT

1. How to prevent popup-message caused by vbscript in custom Outlooktoday

2. Preventing Web Popup Forms?

3. prevent textbox from showing popup menu

4. How to prevent standard windows popup menu?

5. Graham Mandeno's code to prevent multiple instances

6. Prevent Duplicates when updating with code or append

7. prevent Access from asking some confirmations (by code)

8. Prevent user to edit VBA code

9. How to prevent user to see vba source code

10. preventing user access to code of a macro

11. Option Strict On disallows late binding which prevents my code from compiling

12. Preventing automatic code-behind