message rules [part II]
Author Message
 message rules [part II]

Let me explain the problem:
I'm using Outlook 2000 on w2k prof.
Person A may not read any message addressed to person B and otherwise. So,
basically person A may download the mail for person B and delete it
permanently by the message rule but then this mail will not be available
anymore for person B as the mail is removed from the server. I can enable
the option "leave a copy on the server" but then I'll get out of space after
a while. Any ideas?

Why is this feature shipped with Outlook Express and not with Outlook
(2000)? Could someone go knock on Bill's front door and ask him, please,
why? ;)

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:13:49 GMT

1. List Box Part II

2. Impossible Error Part II

3. Y2K bug in Access 97, part II

4. ACC97-OLE objects-Server change-Problem part II

5. MS Project Macro - Part II - Steve?

6. Changing a contact item: Part II

7. Translate - part II

8. Finalize vs Dispose vs Nothing Part II

9. QB45 Mystery Part II

10. GetChunk problems - part II

11. Simple Code that steals memory Part II

12. Combobox retrieve part II