Tabstop
Author Message
 Tabstop

hi guys,

I have a little problem, which is nerving me all the time.

I don't know how to handle the tabstops ?
Sounds stupid, I know, but when using frames and Textboxes I don't manage it
to set teh focus on one certain textbox when the dialog is shown.

How can I really be sure that a certain textbox get the focus when the
dialog is shown ?

Thanks = ) VisualJ

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 02:53:33 GMT

1. Using the TabStop and LeftIndent

2. Why VB5 sets Option button Tabstop false?

3. TabStop/Tabindex prob (skips control every other time)

4. TabStop, TabIndex property on a Label control

5. tabstop or tabindex and combobox

6. Tabindex and tabstop for a new user control

7. A TabStop Tip

8. Help with TabStop property & Tab Key

9. Tabstop on Toolbar Button

10. tabstop and read