Turn 6 Dollars into 6 Thousand - Start your own business TODAY!
Author Message
 Turn 6 Dollars into 6 Thousand - Start your own business TODAY!

Turn 6 Dollars into 6 Thousand!

HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000 AND MUCH MORE!!

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, and came across an article
similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks
with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this
must be a scam", but
like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 e-mail addresses (using PayPal.com)
stated in the article. You then place your own name and e-mail address in
the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
newsgroups, 200 via e-mail, friends, family members, and even CO-workers.
(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what
have I got to lose except $6 bucks, right?" Then I invested the measly
$6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the
checking account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money
just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of
the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I
had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00. I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let
me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... Also, make
sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information
off of it, as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
exactly, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by
doing
something so easy!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download
it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy.
It's smart. And, it's a great investment with your investment only $6.00

IMPORTANT: This is not a SCAM; it is not indecent; it is not

want to be making?"  Want to make that six-figure income in no time?  Take
chance, if you are drowning in deep waters and I throw you a bowie, what are
you going to do?  Grab it of course.

GRAB THIS!!

If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
You will now become part of the e-mail Order business. In this business your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business
of developing e-mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big
bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is
secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me asking to
be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success.

put in your CORRECT information, this step will reduce spam mail from your
original e-mail address!

Proceed with Step 2 then return:

Now that you have completed Step 2, Log into your PayPal.com account when
sending money to the e-mail addresses below you must goto send money.  Enter
the persons #1 - #6 step-by-step and pay just $1 measly dollar and the
e-mail addresses.  Now in the *NOTE section enter in your first and last
name, and your e-mail address. Finally, below that put "PLEASE PUT ME ON
YOUR MAILING LIST."  Only one problem right? I know your thinking credit
card?  Don't worry www.PayPal.com is the large online SECURE pay and billing
system.  You should now have paid $1 to the 6 address below, each *NOTE
section stating the above phrase, your name and e-mail address What you are
doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a
legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little
skeptical and a little worried, all you need to be worried about is making
money!!

STEP 2: Create a PayPal.com account at www.PayPal.com and put you checking
account information in the required fields.  (This helps to receive your
earnings)

STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR
Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200,
but remember, the more you post, and the more money you make!

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
others have received will come your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every e-mail address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes/comments people send
you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
be a good idea to create another e-mail address, if you haven't done so to
reduce the risk
of spam mail.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer with one dollar each. Your e-mail address will move up the list
geometrically, so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be
receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00
($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your
own name to the list and you're in business!

 ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of
the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always
have this file to go back to.

Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.)

Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

**REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN (Massage-boards etc.)
 THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200

That's it! You will begin receiving
money from around the world within days!  If you wish to stay anonymous for
some reason, you can invent a name to use, as long as
the readers will recognize the importance of this message.

Now the WHY part: (e.g. newsgroups)
Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).  So
then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my
name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name
at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now,
those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3
and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now
here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups
react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list,
putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are
joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are
now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works? I think so...
People have said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you
money? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons
of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the Internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the
actual Internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
work.

Don't let this exciting opportunity pass you by!, Do it!!!

Best Luck,
Tamara Grisham

Wed, 19 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. "TURN SEVEN DOLLARS INTO SEVEN THOUSAND"

2. Start business by a few dollars !!!

3. START a FREE Online Business TODAY

4. START a FREE Online Business TODAY

5. START a FREE Online Business TODAY

6. START YOUR OWN BUSINESS-ENHANCE EXISTING ONE?

7. 6 dollars to make thousands

8. watch your mailbox getting thousands of dollars in days