create popup when choosing certain distribution list
Author Message
 create popup when choosing certain distribution list

Quote:
> management asks if it is possible to get a popup when a user chooses a
> certain distribution list (as in "all users") for sending an e-mail.
> I figured this would mean changing MS Standard - but if you know something
> else... would love to hear it!

> thanks

> kurt

Sun, 25 Jul 2004 20:33:20 GMT

1. create popup when choosing certain distribution list

2. Create a list of certain styles?

3. Creating a Distribution List

4. Create Distribution List from Access

5. Creating Distribution Lists

6. Creating distribution lists.

7. Create Distribution List

8. Create distribution list from email

9. Using VBA to Create a Contact Folder Distribution List from MS Access

10. How to create distribution list from VBA

11. dynamicly creating a distribution list in outlook

12. Create Distribution list for container?