Page Numbering for grouped reports
Author Message
 Page Numbering for grouped reports

Hi All

I have a report that is grouped by members with the detail section
containing 6 subreports, I have inserted page numbering in the page footer.
In the Group Header (MemberID Header) On Format procedure I added [Page] = 1
so that the page numbering will be reset after each group.  Sounds normal...
but now I find that if the last subform on the report spans multiple pages,
[Page] will reset to 1 before the new group starts.  What I want is

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4
what I'm getting is
Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 1

Any Ideas?

Jordan

Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:20:13 GMT
 Page Numbering for grouped reports
Just a guess, but what if you did the [page]=1 on the group FOOTER format
event ?

Wayne

Quote:
> Hi All

> I have a report that is grouped by members with the detail section
> containing 6 subreports, I have inserted page numbering in the page
footer.
> In the Group Header (MemberID Header) On Format procedure I added [Page] =
1
> so that the page numbering will be reset after each group.  Sounds
normal...
> but now I find that if the last subform on the report spans multiple
pages,
> [Page] will reset to 1 before the new group starts.  What I want is

> Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4
> what I'm getting is
> Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 1

> Any Ideas?

> Jordan

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 07:16:30 GMT

1. How to Reset the Pages Number on Group Level in a Report

2. Page numbers do not reset with group

3. Crystal Report - Serial Number Within Group

4. Crystal Reports: add/delete groups dynamically and starting a new page dynamically

5. Crystal Reports blank page after group

6. Printing Group Heading in every page - Data Report

7. Format Chart -Grid -Label Group Access - Use manual number of groups

8. Consecutive page numbers on multiple reports

9. Code to place page number text on report

10. Page number problem in Access 2 reports!

11. return the page number from a report

12. Pausing Access Reports based on page numbers