Copy the mdb
Author Message
 Copy the mdb

Hi,

I need to make a copy of the mdb everytime I exit the database.  How do I do
this?

Thanks in advance.
Dean

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 11:22:21 GMT
 Copy the mdb
Safer to exit the Database completely and use Windows Explorer to copy the
mdb file.

HTH
Van T. Dinh

Quote:
> Hi,

> I need to make a copy of the mdb everytime I exit the database.  How do I
do
> this?

> Thanks in advance.
> Dean

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 20:29:33 GMT
 Copy the mdb
something like this:
make a small VB program, with runs your database, waits when it finish and
then copy it

--
Alex Dybenko
http://Alex.Dybenko.com

Quote:
> Hi,

> I need to make a copy of the mdb everytime I exit the database.  How do I
do
> this?

> Thanks in advance.
> Dean

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 04:50:02 GMT

1. copy backend .mdb from c: to f:

2. 2nd post, Copy an MDB file!

3. Copy an MDB file

4. How can I copy an mdb file to a new directory

5. Copy access.mdb table

6. how can i copy a mdb file using asp?

7. Copy a table from Template.mdb to existing.mdb

8. Help with copying mdb to mdb

9. Copy data from MDB on LAN to MDB on web server

10. deleting and copying access objects between 2 mdb files from VB6

11. Problem using DoCmd to copy from one .mdb to another