Exporting images from Word using VBA
Author Message
 Exporting images from Word using VBA
Hi,

I was wondering how I could loop through the images in a Word document
and export them all to something like GIF, JPG, BMP, and WMF. Perhaps
there's a way for me to copy the image to the clipboard, but I'm still
unsure as to how I can generate these files through code. Any ideas?

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:42:42 GMT
 Exporting images from Word using VBA
Hi Bill,

Have you tried saving the document as HTML? This will cause Word to generate
a folder full of all the graphics, usually in gif or jpg format.

Bill Coan
Fill out letters, contracts, forms, in seconds! DataPrompter
prompts you for data, inserts it, updates it automatically.
Details at http://www.wordsite.com/DataPrompter.html

> Hi,

> I was wondering how I could loop through the images in a Word document
> and export them all to something like GIF, JPG, BMP, and WMF. Perhaps
> there's a way for me to copy the image to the clipboard, but I'm still
> unsure as to how I can generate these files through code. Any ideas?

Sun, 07 Dec 2003 22:27:38 GMT

1. Get Image/picture in MS Word using VBA (macro)

2. Export to PDF fail to export all Images in detail section (Only first image is displayed)

3. Exec. Word VBA Function From Access using VBA

4. VBA - Export OLE Field (excel chart) to Word

5. exporting text with Word VBA

6. export from Access to Access using VBA

7. Export "Query Text" using VBA

8. Exporting a table using VBA

9. Using Parameters from VBA Code in a Parameter Query Export

10. Exporting Reports to multiple text files using vba

11. export mailbox using vba?

12. Export mailbox using VBA