Editing right-click menu in query container
Author Message
 Editing right-click menu in query container
Is there any way to add an entry to the right-click pop up menu when selecting an object in the query-container (Access 97)?
So, selecting a query, right- click it, the menu displays the newly added option\button that, on clicking, starts\opens my add in
(which is, of course, normally accessible via Tools > Add ins, but for convenience it should be placed in right click menu).
And, in case this might be possible, how do you retrieve which object has been selected, so that you can work with it?

If this is not an option (being it too deep into MS territory) , is there any method of invoking an add-in in another way than via
the menu?

Thanks,

Jacques

--

... Awright, you people! Who stole my strawberry preserves?

Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:30:29 GMT

1. Editing the Right Click Button Menu in Outlook

2. Text box right click edit menu

3. Appending right-click menu of edit Controls in VB for win95

4. Edit menu when right-clicking on a textbox

5. Howto add a menu to right-click menu for an item

6. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

7. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

8. Right click menu (context menu?)

9. Edit file by right-clicking

10. text box right-mouse edit popup menu

11. opening a menu with right-click

12. Inbox right click menu item