Grroowing database solution, can't reply due to 'mail' server error!
Author Message
 Grroowing database solution, can't reply due to 'mail' server error!

I have been trying to reply to the responses to my 'Groooowing database'
issue, and I get an error because the 'mail' server can not be found.
How do I set up my mail server preferences??? Thank you all for your
help. It turned out to be code that was saving a form over and over, as
the user hit a save command that was suppose to only save the record to
the table (which isn't even necessary).

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. 'Canned' data in VB program

2. Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01fb' - solution

3. SQL problem due to Chr(39) '

5. HRESULT errors due to crystal dll's

6. Run-time error '462': The remote server machine does not exist or is unavailable

7. Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

8. Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'

9. Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

10. Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800a0046'

11. SQL Server error '80004005'

12. Error: require object 'server'