Changing label captions: how to refresh
Author Message
 Changing label captions: how to refresh

I want to change the caption of labels on my custom form through VBA code.

The code runs without error, but the labels are not refrehed on the form. I
can check the contents of the label through code and that shows the new
changed caption.

How to refresh the label???

Rob

Sun, 09 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing label captions: how to refresh
Use a DoEvents statement in your code to allow a form repaint.

--
Regards,

Randy Byrne, MVP - Outlook
http://www.microeye.com
http://www.outlookexchange.com
Building Applications with Microsoft Outlook 2000
Microsoft Press, June 1999
http://www.microeye.com/books
Micro Eye ZipOut
http://www.microeye.com/zipout

Quote:
> I want to change the caption of labels on my custom form through VBA code.

> The code runs without error, but the labels are not refrehed on the form.
> can check the contents of the label through code and that shows the new
> changed caption.

> How to refresh the label???

> Rob

Sat, 15 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Change label caption in userform on change of dropdown listbox

2. Label Caption Doesn't Change When Changed

3. Label Caption Refresh Error

4. Permanently change a text label's caption?

5. Auto label/Caption change

6. Changing the caption property on a label at run time

7. Label Caption Change

8. Change caption of a label in DataReport at runtime

9. Changing Label Captions on a Data Report.

10. Changing a Label caption

11. Changing label captions while running code

12. Change label.caption from a DLL.