Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem
Author Message
 Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem

Hi.

I have a litle problem with automatic E-mail.

I like to take 2 text field from a query and put it into my e-mail text. "
name " and " price " and many rows.

I can do it from a table : Number : " & Format(RS!Number) where RS =
DB.OpenRecordset("tblklub")

But I can not do it with a query.

How can I do that ?????

Anders DK

Tue, 18 Jan 2005 02:35:38 GMT

1. Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem

2. Acc2000 send a outlook message - query problem

3. Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem

4. Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem

5. Acc2000 Send a outlook message problem

6. Send message with Outlook closed using Active Messaging

7. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

8. Access ACC2000:Error Message: Error Accessing File

9. Sending outlook message using VBA

10. Sending mail via Outlook 2002 - Security messages

11. Access append query called from Outlook fails, no error message - REPOST

12. Send 100 messages from [ Outbox\Hold ] Outlook 2000