Access 97 - Invalid data format
Author Message
 Access 97 - Invalid data format

Hi Kim,

Quote:

> I have a beta copy of Office97 professional.  I am trying to convert my
> application from Access95 to Access97.  I keep getting the message
> Invalid data format. and it highlights the following statement:

> Dim CurrDB as Database

> Does anyone know what this is about?

That should be OK... tried a simple test, on my copy of Access 97.

Public Function Test2()
Dim CurrDB As Database

Set CurrDB = CurrentDb()
Debug.Print CurrDB.Name

End Function

It worked fine.  Perhaps, it's the beta code you have or another problem in the procedure?

Steve

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Access 97 - Invalid data format

Quote:
>I have a beta copy of Office97 professional.  I am trying to convert my
>application from Access95 to Access97.  I keep getting the message
>Invalid data format. and it highlights the following statement:

>Dim CurrDB as Database

>Does anyone know what this is about?

Check your Tools/References menu option (when in an open module). One
of your required references is not checked.

    ...Joe Maki

Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help Data Conversion: ASCII fixed format to MS Access 97

2. Getting back the formatted MsgBox in Access 2000 that worked in Access 97

3. Urgent : Exporting Access 97 data to Excel 97

4. Sending and manipulating data from Access 97 to Excel 97

5. Exporting Access 97 data to Excel 97

6. Access 97 Invalid Page Faults in MSACCESS.EXE

7. sending bookmark data from word 97 to access 97 database

8. Run Time Error 3159 - Invalid Bookmark - MS Access 97

9. Ms Access 97 with password gets a vb5 error invalid password

10. Access 2000 converted to Access 97 report query data type errors

11. Linking Access 97 fornt end to Access 2000 data

12. Moving data from Access 2 to Access 97 in VB6