Object Upgrade Wizard - Need Info
Author Message
 Object Upgrade Wizard - Need Info

Hi

I create lots of databases based on a framework db.

the framework is constantly updated and improved.

currently I have to manually add the updates and improvements to existing
db's, but I would like to automate this process.

does anyone know if there is information available on building custom
upgrade wizards for Access 97

Thanks

Jado

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:24:34 GMT

1. Info needed:Upgrade QBasic to VBasic?

2. Need info on Upgrading VB5 projects to VB6

3. Info needed on Special Objects and Screen layout...

4. Need help modifying multiple wizards using Wizard Manager???

5. Visual Basic Upgrade Wizard

6. vb upgrade wizard

7. Status of Upgrade Wizard for VB6 ActiveX controls

8. .NET VB Wizard hangs upgrading VB6 project

9. VB.NET Upgrade Wizard Hangs

10. Visual Basic .NET Upgrade Wizard crashes

11. VB upgrade wizard problem

12. Upgrading Active X dll using wizard