Item not found in this collection
Author Message
 Item not found in this collection

To whom it may concern:

Where can I find information on the Access error, 3265: Item not found
in this collection?

Thanks in advance,
Max

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Item not found in this collection

Quote:

> To whom it may concern:

> Where can I find information on the Access error, 3265: Item not found
> in this collection?

> Thanks in advance,
> Max

The Microsoft Knowledgebase?

--
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++      gHaD (Aaron Robinson)      +++

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Item not found in this collection
Which Item?  Which Collection?  Perhaps someone here could help you if you
posted something more specific.
Quote:

> To whom it may concern:

> Where can I find information on the Access error, 3265: Item not found
> in this collection?

> Thanks in advance,
> Max

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Item not found in this collection error

2. Error 3265:Item not found in this collection

3. 3265 - Item not found in the collection

4. Error 3265 Item not found in this collection

5. ADO1: Item not found in this collection

6. VB4/32: Item not found in this collection

7. Item Not found in this collection???

8. recordset error - Item not found in this collection

9. Item not found in this collection error

10. Item not found in this collection

11. Run-time error 3265: Item not found in this collection

12. HELP - Item not found in this collection...