Outlook Application Start Event?
Author Message
 Outlook Application Start Event?

Hello,

Is there any way to execute a VB application immediately after a user first
starts Outlook and once Outlook has initialized itself?

Thanks,
JK

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook Application Start Event?

For Outlook 2000 only:

1. Write a COM Add-in that loads when Outlook starts.
2. Invoke the VB app in the OnConnection event of the COM Add-in.

--
Randy Byrne, MVP - Outlook
http://www.microeye.com

Quote:
> Hello,

> Is there any way to execute a VB application immediately after a user
first
> starts Outlook and once Outlook has initialized itself?

> Thanks,
> JK

Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook Application Start Event?

Hello,
    Is there any way to add my groups and shortcuts when Ol2K starts. In
Ol97/Ol98 I can do it by delete outlook shortcuts file and add my shortcuts
to the outlbar.fav in IExchExt::Install() ,but now Ol2K initilize the groups
before application run into IExchExt::Install ().
    I use VC++ for my program language, Can any one to give me some tips or
samples .
    By the way, if I use COM add-in ,how can i do it in VC++?

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Starting Outlook mail transfer from other application

2. Starting an application that uses outlook

3. Making Outlook start from application?

4. Capturing the sendmail event from a VB application (Outlook 98)

5. VBA OutLook Application Events

6. Problem starting Acces 97 after having started Outlook 2000

7. Start a macro automaticly when starting outlook

8. Accessing Outlook Adressbook without starting Outlook

9. enable macros in outlook when outlook starts

10. Start application when another starts

11. Determining the height of the start bar / fitting applications around start bar

12. Starting application on Windows start