Security Signing
Author Message
 Security Signing

I did, Michael. It's in Microsoft Authenticode Format.

Thanks,
Gary

Quote:

personally use a self-signed code signing certificate
(created using selfcert.exe) since I don't need to
distribute signed macros, just use them for my own
purposes.
Quote:

>> I followed the directions to sign my VBA code by:
opening
>> the .dot file, opening VBA editor, clicking on Tools >>
>> Digital Signature. I selected the new cert, saved the
>> template, and closed it.

>> When I test the template by setting security to high, it
>> does not run the VBA code. When I reopen the template to
>> check it, it says there is no certificate saving it.
I've
>> done it repeatedly to no avail.

>> Any suggestions on this? Thanks,

>> Gary

>--
>Michael Harris
>Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
>Seattle WA US

>.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:10:13 GMT

1. Security : Signing Message with VB ?

2. ActiveX Controls / IE4 Security / Signing / Certification

3. ActiveX Controls / IE4 Security / Signing / Certification

4. Personal Digital Signature (Sign a VBA project for security)

5. Security warnings & signed macros

6. Object security (DCOMCFG, Component Services, Security, VB6, Installation)

7. Problems with MTS security or Database Security ?????

8. security prompt where there is no security?

9. Access 2000 Security VS. Access XP Security

10. Use NT Security instead of SQL Security

11. HowTo: know when user select "no" in the security warning dialog(downloading sign cab)..?

12. How to code sign Office documents with Verisign SPC code-signing certificate?