Linking computers by modem and updating tables fast
Author Message
 Linking computers by modem and updating tables fast

Stephen,

I've just checked out microsoft.public.access.replication and there may be
some serious problems with replication for our situation (and maybe yours).
It seems that replicated databases can be lost and unrecoverable when there
are comms problems. I'm going to do some more investigation using
www.dejanews.com.

Mark

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Linking computers by modem and updating tables fast

2. Help: updating text file-Updating Data in a linked table not supported by this ISAM

3. my game is too fast on faster computers

4. Updating Links in Word 2002, Edit, Links, Select Update Method

5. Fastest way to Update in big table

6. Changing the linked table path without the linked table manager

7. Updating Link Table Path in VB

8. Update Linked Tables

9. Updating ODBC linked table via code

10. Update ODBC Linked Tables

11. Updating Tables That Are Linked to Access2000

12. Updating linked table info in Access 97 database