run time error "52": bad file name or number
Author Message
 run time error "52": bad file name or number

I'm runing office 2K on Windows XP. When I open WORD on other users accounts
I get the message "MICROSOFT  Visual Basic run time error "52": bad file
name or number". That error message does not show in MY user account.
Can anyone help me please?

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:05:53 GMT
 run time error "52": bad file name or number
Hi Alan

See #4 "If you get an error message as soon as Word opens" at:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/AppErrors/ProbsOpeningWord.htm

Regards

Dave

| I'm runing office 2K on Windows XP. When I open WORD on other users
accounts
| I get the message "MICROSOFT  VISUAL BASIC run time error "52": bad file
| name or number". That error message does not show in MY user account.
| Can anyone help me please?

Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:15:53 GMT

1. Run-time error '52': Bad file name or number

2. Bad file name or number error 52

3. Setup caused runtime error 52 - bad file name or number

4. Bad file name or number error 52

5. Error 52 - Bad file name or number

6. Err 52 "Bad file name or number"

7. FileCopy Error 52 Bad FileName or number

8. Printing Error "Run Time error 486"

9. DCOM ERROR Run-time error "91"

10. How to trap Run-Time Error 52?

11. Run Time Error '52'