.dll functions
Author Message
 .dll functions

Where can I get a list/database/description of what various .dll file inputs, outputs and
functions are?  I know it is probably a pretty large amount of information that I am
asking about, so I just need to know where to start looking for some basic type
operations.

Thanks...aaron

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:12:05 GMT
 .dll functions
Aaron,

What dll files?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

Quote:
> Where can I get a list/database/description of what various .dll file
inputs, outputs and
> functions are?  I know it is probably a pretty large amount of information
that I am
> asking about, so I just need to know where to start looking for some basic
type
> operations.

> Thanks...aaron

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:21:47 GMT
 .dll functions
I Have in my Visual Studio 6.0 one tool "Dependency Walker"
In Dependency Walker you can have Modules, Attributes, and so on.

Renato From Brazil

Quote:
> Where can I get a list/database/description of what various .dll file
inputs, outputs and
> functions are?  I know it is probably a pretty large amount of information
that I am
> asking about, so I just need to know where to start looking for some basic
type
> operations.

> Thanks...aaron

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:53:42 GMT

1. VB5 DLL function / Can't find DLL entry point

2. DLL function to unregister a DLL?

3. DLL handle & DLL Function handle

4. dll functions without declare statement (XLL for Access)?

5. Problems finding VBA322.dll functions from a copy of an MS Access database

6. Please Help - USER32.DLL function list.

7. Trouble calling custom dll functions from 2.0

8. dll function description

9. how to call a dll function in vba

10. User32.dll Function

11. Dll functions